Monday, November 2, 2009

Black & White - a wedding in Adelaide


Lauren married in Adelaide in the Amelia gown from our Paddington store.



I loved the hairpiece as it complemented Lauren's gown perfectly.


The seal of approval!



"Thank you so much for my gorgeous wedding gown. It fit me perfectly and I couldn't have felt more beautiful on our special day!


I got so many wonderful comments from the guests at our wedding in Adelaide and of course all the engaged girls are booking their trips to Sydney, first stop: Paddington!

My sister-in-law Kate and I absolutely loved our trips into KWH and the amazing service we received made it even more special.

Thanks again so much

Lauren Rilstone (KIeinig)

We have many more of our real brides or take a peek at some of our recent celebrity brides

and if you have any comments or feeback we would love to hear from you.

Best wishes, Karen

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics.Thanks for sharing.

May 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home