Friday, October 28, 2011

Wedding videos...


C2-Video
I would like to introduce you to a real gem I came across through my gorgeous couture bride Stella Tio. 

Stella sent me a link to her wedding video and it is the BEST wedding video I’ve seen. C2-Video did a fabulous job to capturing Stella and Minh’s wedding in Melbourne. I know many people have mixed feelings regarding wedding videos and so did I before I came across C2-Vidoes work, it was classy and charming...the video had a wonderful warm mood to it... just perfect really!


Marcus was kind enough to shoot a video for us at our Melbourne store - click here


And here is Stella and Minhs wedding video - you will love it!




So if your a bride in Sydney or Melbourne, we thoroughly recommend Marcus to capture your wedding day!


Karen xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home