Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving, Renovations and Weddings

It has been a long time since our last post - a huge apology to everyone.
I am sorry we have been a bit slack but we have been so busy with our BIG move last November from Woolloomooloo to Newtown. We are having a big opening party next week with friends and industry, so I promise we will post some photos from that to show all of you our fantastic new space.

We were also very busy renovating the ready to wear store in Sydney, Paddington.
I think it looks even better than before...


Being busy with moving and renovations, has not meant that we have been any less busy with weddings!
We have received a lot of gorgeous pictures from our real brides, and we would love to feature them all.
Today, I wanted to show you some pictures of the wedding of Helen Colville (nee Cusworth).
She was married last October in sunny Noosa, in a beautiful beachside wedding.




This image is just stunning with the white lines on a black background complimenting Helen's gown and black ribbon (almost an inverse reflection) - Fabulous!
The flowers in her hair also work so well with her gown. 


What a beautiful setting...



An adorable image of the gorgeous couple.

"Hi Karen,

I had the pleasure of dealing with both your Melbourne and Sydney stores and just wanted to send you through a couple of photos of me in my Athena gown from my very special wedding day. 

I originally purchased my gown from your Melbourne store as I was there visiting my parents, I then had my fittings from the Paddington store as I live in Sydney. Please pass on my thanks to the lovely ladies at both stores... I was just amazed at how helpful and professional they were and how they knew exactly what to add to the dress to make it look even more stunning!

I'm sure you hear this all the time from your brides but I loved my dress so much and can't believe I only get to wear it once! So pleased with how it turned out in the photos with everyone that sees my dress commenting on how beautiful it was. It was just so perfect and suited the beach location perfectly, it was quite windy on the day but that just made the dress whip out around me and look even better. I was married last year on Oct 26th in beautiful, sunny Noosa and photographed by Brad at Focus Films in Brisbane.

Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Thanks again for creating such elegant and beautiful dresses - such a talent.

Helen Colville (Cusworth)"


We have many more real brides coming!
I can't wait till our big party next week to show you all our new space.
We will put up some pictures then so you can all see it.

Until then, check out our website and let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Best wishes,
Karen




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home