Wednesday, May 11, 2011


White Magazine
Issue 12


The new issue of WHITE Magazine hit stores this week.  The cover is just stunning with the autumn colour so warming on these cold days!  This month I am contributing to the magazine with an article on the tips and tricks to make your search for the perfect gown as stress free and fun as possible.


Check out the article on page 85!


Two Karen Willis Holmes wedding gowns are also featured in the editorial ‘Golden Glamour’ – inspired by vintage style.  An ode to decadence and a strapless ball gown silhouette the Madelyn gown and Paige gown with overlay are stunning choices for the modern bride.




Karen Willis Holmes - Madelyn

Featuring a silk georgette bodice and full tulle skirt the Madelyn gown is picture perfect.  Add a coloured sash of embellished belt for an individual twist.




Karen Willis Holmes - Paige gown with Paige overlay

The Paige gown is a sweetheart strapless gown with sequin georgette bodice and tulle skirt with an organza top layer.  Featured with the Paige overlay – a dramatic statement with draped architectural organza on a belt to cinch in the waist.
This issue of WHITE Magazine is a definite must on the shopping list of any bride to be.

Karen xx



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I went into Karen's store in Brisbane, and I can honestly say that it was a great experience for my bridal party and I. The girls were so lovely, happy, fun and friendly and made it really easy for me to pick out my perfect dress which became harder than I thought because all of the dresser were just stunning.

Thankyou so much girls.

Sarah. xx

June 9, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home