Wednesday, July 20, 2011

As seen in...

New Idea


I was asked by New Idea to design what I think would be a great gown for Jennifer Hawkins’s upcoming wedding.  Jen has become a serious fashionista, since she was crowned Miss Universe in 2004, and we are expecting big things for her when it comes to what she will wear on her big day!



“The gown I have designed for her plays on the balance of sexy and demure by defining her waist, as well as featuring a v-neckline.  I love the delicate layering of lace and sheer fabrics, which I have played with on the sleeves and neckline.”  I have also finished off the gown with an embellished detail on the waist – what girl doesn’t love bling!

Karen xx



1 Comments:

Anonymous Martine said...

Love it! Saw the mag yesterday! x

July 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home