Thursday, March 18, 2010

A romantic garden setting

Today's wedding is a gorgeously pretty wedding in a quaint and romantic garden setting.
The happy couple are obviously smitten with each other (as you will see by the pictures!)
Simone Taylor wore our Karenna gown - a perfect choice.

A kiss by the gate...


The draped bodice showed off Simone's figure beautifully. 

This looks like a shot from a period film...
(Another stolen kiss!)


The gorgeous couple obviously just adore each other. True love!


"My wedding was in October of last year and I thought I'd send you a picture and to drop you a note to Thank you so much for making my wedding day that much more special by creating my amazing gown, it was so comfortable and all my guests commented on how beautiful it looked. I'm so glad I discovered you!



Kind Regards,

Simone"


View more of our real brides on our website.






Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home