Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy but fabulous!

There is a new phenomenon going around for brides called 
'Trash the dress'.
Of course when I first heard about this, I did not really pay much attention as the words 'trash the dress' give me a bit of a mini heart attack.
Then, one of our brides Michelle Iovannella, sent me this picture of her and her new husband on their wedding day, looking radiant and happy.


Then she sent me more pictures, from her 'trash the dress' photo shoot.
I almost fell off my chair when I saw her standing in water with her dress and her veil! But she assured me in her email that the shoot was after the actual wedding - phew!
Once, I got over that little shock of seeing her gorgeous silk dress wet, I opened up all her other photos, and my second feeling was amazement - I was blown away at how fantastic the images were. Having the shoot after the wedding as well, made for some fabulous relaxed shots. 
We have featured Michelle in one of our newsletters before, but I thought this would be a good time to show all of you a few more of her 'trash the dress' images as more couples seem to embrace this idea - and I can understand why!




This is one of my favourite shots - she looks like she is having so much fun!







This is like a scene in some romantic movie...



Definitely a shot worthy of a closing scene in a movie -
the couple finally find each other and live happily ever after!


"Hi Karen!
Just thought you would like to see some photos from our 'trash the dress' photo shoot! Don't worry, the dress survived! It actually came out a little cleaner than what it was from the wedding day!

Enjoy!
  
Michelle Iovannella"



All photos from Cato & Pade Photography
Check out our website for more real brides.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home