Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Real Bride...

Jayne & Jonas

Jayne and Jonas shared a beautiful wedding day on the 5th of February 2011 at Lindenderry at Red Hill, choosing to have a gorgeous summer wedding. “We wanted to get married outside, and just thought it was a gorgeous location. It was very romantic to be married amongst the vines.”
  We would love to share some of their photos from the special day with you!


Jaynes bridesmaid was sister-in-law  Julieanne and Jonas’ best friend  Johan, acted as best man. 



“I chose a stunning sequin and silver belt from Karen Willis Holmes, a silver DKNY bracelet watch, and silver and pearl earring from Karen Willis Holmes Accessories. I also wore a fine but very long veil from Karen Willis Holmes. Julieanne wore large pearl studs and a stunning pearl bracelet from Karen Willis Holmes.” 



Jayne wore our 'Theresa' gown which looked absolutely stunning. 
“I just knew it had to be me, and in terms of my gown, I was looking for something that suited my body shape.”
. “I only visited two bridal shops, first we went to Karen’s, then to another, and then straight back to Karen’s. I didn’t need to look any further!”
“I love the simplicity of it, but it still has the wow factor. It is different to other gowns, but isn’t at all outrageous or tizzy. I especially love the neckline with the ruffles, and the way the dress and the train sat and fell.”



“It was a tough call whether to have the wedding inside or out, but we decided on outside, and the rain held off until just after the ceremony. We were very lucky. In some of the photos you can see that it is raining, but that was after the ceremony.”





"The whole experience of finding a gown at Karen Willis Holmes was just perfect from start to finish. She has so many beautiful, classic gowns – I wish could wear them all!"


'Everyone told us how fast the day would fly by, so we tried to take in every moment. We often talk about how much we enjoyed the whole day and wish we could have it over again.'


We wish Jayne and Jonas all the best for their future ahead!

Karen xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home