Thursday, April 8, 2010

Elegant and gorgeous.

I hope you have all had a great Easter and a lovely break.
I for one know I have had too many chocolates and am feeling very guilty about it...
Today, I wanted to share with you the wedding of Sandy Willis (nee Schmitzer) who married her man, Ben, in March. Sandy wore our 'Roberta' gown, with a long veil and white roses. She is so beautiful and she looked so elegant on the day.

The Roberta gown has a fitted ruched bodice, with 3 ruffles at the bottom of the skirt to create a bit of romantic flair - such a gorgeous gown!



What a good looking couple...



Ben just can't keep his eyes off Sandy!



Sandy's long 2 tiered veil is managed by her bridesmaids.



Such a romantic image.



A stolen kiss under the tree!
All photos were provided by Nerida McMurray

"Hi Karen,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for my gorgeous gown!! 

I felt so beautiful on the day and received so many compliments on the stunning the gown!  

Francesca at your Paddington store was an absolute delight to deal with, and it was an absolute pleasure coming into the store not only to choose my beautiful gown but also for the subsequent fittings!

Thank you again!

Kindest regards,

Sandy Willis"

Check out more real brides on our website.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know what you are thinking

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home